All Purpose Spray Cleaner
You can replace many of your commercial cleaning products with this economical spray cleaner suitable for both kitchen and bathroom. It works better than just vinegar and bi-carb.
- 1.5 litre water (1 cup boiled)
- 300ml vinegar
- 60 ml dishwashing liquid
- 25ml eucalyptus oil
- 3 dessertspoons washing soda
- Mix washing soda with a cup of boiling water to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix through.
- Pour into a 2 litre bottle and shake well.
- Decant into spray bottles as required.